Quality websites include visual design choices that that make it easy for users to get where they want and what they want.
This makes a well designed User Interface (UI) essential. UI includes the screens, pages, buttons and other visual elements that help your user interact with their device. The focus is on experience, and at Normal Bear, we use tools to make your website easy to navigate.
Our User Experience (UX) design streamlines: the process a user goes through to discover your product, the sequence of actions they have to take, and we take into consideration the thoughts that might arise as they try to accomplish their task.
Good UX design creates quality and satisfying interactions between a consumer and your companies products and services.
This is why our designers focus on the end user and making sure your designs are pixel perfect.
- We know to provide visual clues, like buttons, so users coming to your site know exactly what to do.
- We design for a diverse set of users, from rank beginner to expert.
- We make sure interfaces are simplified and don’t include valueless elements.
- We make things clear: we don’t use jargon – we use the language of the consumer.
- We design for accessibility for all groups of users.
- We use good visual metaphors to create a strong connection to past experiences in the real world. The trash can on a Mac is a great example.
This is just a sample of what we consider when designing UX/UI. It’s important to remember that as far as the consumer is concerned, the interface is the product. And if they have a difficult time using your website, they’re unlikely to buy.
Hence the old adage, “If you think good design is expensive, you should look at the cost of bad design.” – Dr. Ralf Speth, CEO of Jaguar Land Rover.
Let's get to know each other