What Is a Facebook Business Account?
If you own a business, a Facebook Business Account is a free account that allows you to create a professional presence on the Meta platform. With a Facebook Business Account, you can create a Page for your business, which then provides a way to connect with customers, share updates & information, and build a loyal following. It also gives you access to powerful advertising tools that allow you to target specific audiences and promote your products or services with Facebook Ads.
Having a Facebook Business Account allows you to reach a wider audience and promote your products or services effectively more. You can create targeted Facebook ads that reach specific audiences and track the success of your marketing efforts. You can also engage with your customers through comments, messages, and reviews, which helps build trust and loyalty. Having a Facebook Business Account is a powerful tool that can help grow your business and increase your online presence. Plus, Business Manager is always introducing new security enhancements to help you keep your assets and business safe! Resource:
Before You Create Your Facebook Business Account…
Before you create your Business Account there are a couple of things you want to make sure you have squared away:
- Make sure you have your own personal Facebook account so you can confirm who you are for Facebook Business.
- Make sure you know your username and password for logging into your Facebook Page – this is the same username and password that will be needed to sign into your Facebook Business Manager.
1) Go to business.facebook.com/overview – click “Create an account” to start creating your Facebook Business Account.
2) Enter your business name, your account name, and your business email. Click “Submit”.
3) You will be sent an email to confirm the business email that you entered.
4) Once your email is verified you will be logged into your brand new Facebook Business Account Suite. This is your main Business Account Hub for managing all your business information and associated business pages, check business insights, see messages, and more!
5) You’re ready to go! Now that you have your Business Account setup you can begin creating a Facebook Business Page, creating Facebook Ads, managing your business pages, and more! Check out our other articles on how to connect your Instagram account to your Business Suite or best practices for creating your Facebook Business Page! Check Out More Guides: https://normalbear.com/blog/
Now that you have your Facebook Business Account is set up and you’re logged in, you can start building the foundation of your business’ online presence. Add pictures, business details, contact information, and more to fully establish and grow your business! You can showcase your products or services, build a community of loyal customers, and gain valuable insights into your audience’s interests and behaviors. Now it’s time to take your business to the next level.