Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising is a great way to bring in site visitors while controlling costs. It also offers the advantages of a number of targeting choices and easy measurement and campaign control, while helping you meet your business and marketing goals.
PPC advertising means you can get up and running quickly with some optimization, which is in sharp contrast to SEO efforts that take up a lot of time and attention to get the same positioning and traffic that’s offered by Google Ads within mere minutes of launch.
And you’re not limited to existing followers or customer lists, which means you can cast your net wide to discover new prospects and customers, unlike channels such as email and organic social. But PPC advertising offers many more benefits. Let’s take a look at some stats:
The Reach & Results of Effective PPC Advertising
- Over 40,000 searches occur on Google every second
- The Google Display network includes 2 million websites and reaches 90% of internet users
- Businesses make an average of $2 back for every $1 they spend on Google PPC ads.
- 63% of people say they knowingly click on Google PPC ads.
- For local search results, ads claim over a quarter of all clicks.
- Local businesses that use geographic targeting in their Google ads increase in-store visits by 107%.
- The average click-through rate for Google ads is 3.17%.
- Google’s conversion rates are 2.7% on search, and .89% on the Google display network.
Statistics Aside, PPC Offers These Other Great Advantages
If you want your brand to get noticed and convert leads to customers, you can’t overlook the advantages of PPC advertising. You can show your ads to the right people at the right time, in the right place, among these other benefits:
Targeting gives you the ability to show your ads to reach people with specific interests — the people who are interested in your products and services — and show them relevant ads. Google ads offer a number of targeting choices that include:
- Keywords, which are words or phrases related to your products and services. When someone uses one of those terms or visit relevant websites, they will see your ads.
- Targeted location: Your ads will show on Google search results pages and websites that belong to the Google Search and Display Networks.
- Choose using demographics like age, geographic location, and language of your customers.
- Pick days, times, and frequency: Choose to show your ads during certain hours or days of the week, and determine how often your ads appear.
- Select devices: Your ads can appear on all types of devices (desktops, laptops, mobile) and you can tweak which ads appear on which devices and when.
With PPC, you only pay when someone clicks on your Google ad. There’s no minimum, and you can decide how much to spend per day, per month and per ad.
Valuable Measurement Data
You can track your success with PPC because:
- If someone clicks on your ad, you’ll know.
- If a web user clicks on your ad and then does something like purchasing a product, download your app or called in an order, you’ll know that, too.
- You will know how much the average cost is for ads that lead to online purchases or calls.
- You can use analytical tools to learn about your customers’ shopping habits, including how long they researched your product before they purchased.
You’ll be able to see which ads get clicks and which don’t and that’s valuable information that will not only inform your future ad spending, but give you the information you need to improve your ad investment ROI.
Easy Campaign Management
With Google Ads, it’s easy to manage and monitor your account, even with multiple accounts, from a single console.
Offline management is made easy as well with a free desktop app that lets you download your account information, edit your campaigns and then when you’re back online, you can upload your changes to your ads. You can also copy or move items between ad groups and campaigns, and undo and redo multiple changes while editing your campaigns.
You Can’t Afford Not to Have PPC Advertising
It’s an easy choice – with PPC advertising, you get the right message in front of the right people at the right time, so your business gains visibility gets more website traffic, and gains more customers. You’ll get real, tangible results you can track and measure while meeting potential customers where they spend their online time. At the same time, you’ll be creating brand awareness and recognition that will further support your business goals.
Get Results Without The Work
At Normal Bear, we’re PPC experts. We can create and monitor your campaigns with an experienced eye that gets you the best results. Reach out today to learn more about PPC and how our team helps our clients reach unparalleled levels of success.